BELLINGHAM, WASH. — July 3, 2018 — eXp Realty, the largest residential real estate brokerage by geography in North America and a subsidiary of eXp World Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPI), today introduced new top agents and teams to the eXp Realty family.
More than 12,000 top agents and teams have realized the benefits of joining eXp Realty. The following are some of the new eXp Realty agents from across Canada and the United States:
- Lisa Aubin, Ontario: Lisa has four years of experience in the real estate industry. She is a three-time Royal LePage Diamond Award recipient for being among the top three percent. Lisa also is active in her community by supporting local charities.
- Jana Caudill and The Jana Caudill Team, Florida and Indiana: Jana and her team consistently rank No. 1 in Northwest Indiana, recently expanding their successful team model to Southwest Florida. Jana has been among the Top 300 Mega Performers in the nation and a Star Power Star. While at Keller Williams, she served as a Role Model Agent, Operating Principal and Regional Director.
- Tom Daves and Tom Daves Team, California: In real estate for more than 35 years, Tom has worked every aspect of the industry and ranked among Keller Williams’ top real estate teams in the nation. He also frequently appears on national television as an industry leader.
- Amanda and Rodney Heard and the Heard Real Estate Team, Indiana: The Heard Real Estate Team consistently ranks as one of the top ten teams in their market. During the past year, they have sold more than 230 homes with a sales volume of $53 million. Purdue University graduate Amanda and former Marine Rodney manage a high-profile, full-time team of 12.
- Kevin Kauffman and Fred Weaver, Group 46:10 Network; Arizona, California, Colorado, Tennessee: During the past decade, Group 46:10 Network consistently has been recognized as one of the top real estate teams in the industry, including listed on the Real TRENDS Top 100 for transaction sides and ranked in the top 1 percent of all real estate agents in the United States.
- Jake Rockwell and The Rockwell Real Estate Group, Oregon: Jake and his team are one of the top teams in Oregon. They hold numerous awards for production, closing more than 200 deals in 2017, and using innovative marketing strategies and advanced technology.
- Solomon Yasin, British Columbia: Solomon has more than seven years experience in the real estate industry and has closed more than 300 transactions. An award-winning agent, he received RE/MAX’s 100% Club award for achieving levels of productivity that were more than double the industry average, and Sutton Group Preferred’s Platinum, Diamond, Masters awards, for closing 25, 50 and 75 deals in a year, respectively.
“We are excited by the amazing growth at eXp Realty already this year and are equally excited to welcome this high caliber of agents and teams this quarter,” said eXp Realty Senior Vice President of Brokerage Operations Stacey Onnen. “In addition to nearly doubling our agent count since the beginning of the year, we’ve also added more staff in all areas to ensure our service level matches what agents expect from eXp Realty.”
About eXp Realty
eXp Realty, LLC, the largest residential real estate brokerage by geography in North America, is a subsidiary of eXp World Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPI). eXp Realty (exprealty.com) is changing the way that agents, brokers and consumers work together in an adaptive, sustainable environment. As the leading, national, cloud-based real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its virtual campus environment. It is one of the fastest growing real estate brokerage firms in North America with more than 12,000 agents in 49 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and three Canadian provinces. As a publicly traded company, eXp World Holdings, Inc. uniquely offers real estate professionals within its ranks opportunities to earn company stock for production and contributions to overall company growth.
For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.eXpRealty.com.
Connect with eXp Realty and eXp World Holdings:
- Facebook – Canada, United States, investor relations
- Twitter – United States, investor relations
- LinkedIn – Canada and United States
Media Relations Contact:
Director of marketing and communications, eXp Realty
360.419.5285 ext. 116
Investor Relations Contact:
Managing director, MZ Group – MZ North America