Industry Leaders and Award Winners See Benefits of Cloud-Based Brokerage
BELLINGHAM, WASH. — March 6, 2019 — eXp Realty, the first cloud-based real estate brokerage and a subsidiary of eXp World Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPI), today announced some of the new agents and teams who recently joined the brokerage.
- Daniel and Julie Desrochers, and the Desrochers Realty Group, Minnesota: With 35 years of combined real estate experience Daniel and Julie lead the Desrochers Realty Group, which consistently sells more than $100 million each year. The team currently is ranked No. 5 in Minnesota for volume and No. 6 for units sold.
- Rick and Tracy Ellis, and the Rick and Tracy Ellis Team, Missouri: Together the Ellis’ have listed and or sold more than $300 million in real estate. In 2018 the team of three closed more than $30 million in real estate with approximately 90 transactions. The Ellis’ host four weekly radio shows and have their own luxury real estate publication.
- Monica Foster and the Monica Foster Team, Texas: Foster started her business in Houston in 2008, and she and her team quickly started receiving industry and brokerage accolades. By 2017, the group earned the No. 89 spot in the world for RE/MAX and in 2017 was listed among the top 250 on REAL Trends The Thousand list for team transaction sides. Also in 2018, the six-person team did $92 million in production across 352 transactions.
- Parker and Steve Pemberton, and Pemberton Homes Team, Minnesota: This father-son team has ranked in Coldwell Banker’s top 50 brokerages for 30 consecutive years. Steve has 38 years of experience in the industry. Parker also sits on the Zillow agent advisory board.
- Ryan Tollefsen and Unity Home Group, Alaska, Arizona and Washington: Tollefsen and his team are known for leveraging technology to expand their business into multiple markets. The group earned the No. 1 spot for real estate team by sales volume in Alaska in 2014 and 2016, and consistently ranks in REAL Trends The Thousand list for sales volume and transactions.
About eXp Realty
eXp Realty is an eXp World Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPI) company. eXp World Holdings also houses eXp World Technologies, LLC, which operates the VirBELA platform.
eXp Realty is the largest residential real estate brokerage by geography in North America and the first and only real estate brokerage to operate as one brokerage in all 50 U.S. states. It is one of the fastest growing real estate brokerage firms in North America with more than 16,000 agents across 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia and three Canadian provinces. As a publicly traded company, eXp World Holdings uniquely offers real estate professionals within its ranks opportunities to earn company stock for production and contributions to overall company growth.
VirBELA offers a modern, cloud-based environment focused on education and team development with clients in various industries from government to retail. VirBELA developed eXp Realty’s current cloud campus, which provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for the company’s agents and staff.
For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.exprealty.com.
Connect with eXp Realty and eXp World Holdings:
- Facebook – Canada, United States, investor relations
- Twitter – United States, investor relations
- LinkedIn – Canada and United States
Media Relations Contact:
Vice president of marketing and communications, eXp Realty
360.419.5285 ext. 116
Investor Relations Contact:
Managing director, MZ Group – MZ North America