Industry Leaders and Award Winners Find Value in Cloud-Based Brokerage
BELLINGHAM, WASH. — April 4, 2019 — eXp Realty, The Real Estate Cloud Brokerage™ and a subsidiary of eXp World Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPI), today announced some of the new agents and teams who recently joined the brokerage in Canada.
- John Cooper and the John Cooper Group, British Columbia: This team was named the Top 100 RE/MAX team in all of Canada for 2016 and 2017, and won several production awards, including the Lifetime Achievement Award for earning more than $3 million in gross commissions. Cooper won the 2014 Vancouver Island Top 20 Under 40 Achievement award and is a past recipient of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board’s REALTORS CARE® award for community service.
- Pablo Galvez and Simone Rousseau, and Simone Rousseau Associates, Alberta: This husband and wife team earned both the Diamond Club award for earning more than $1 million in gross commissions and the Lifetime Achievement Award for earning more than $3 million in gross commissions at RE/MAX. They sell between $30 and $90 million of real estate annually. The team credits their complementary skill sets for success; Rousseau is a listing agent and Galvez works with buyers and builders, negotiates contracts and manages the business.
- Thomas Kala and Pinnacle Luxury Homes, British Columbia: Kala brings a competitive edge to eXp Realty in British Columbia. He is a former junior hockey player, general manager and coach with a financial analyst and commercial sales background. Kala is well-integrated into the Victoria, British Columbia community through volunteering and coaching networks.
- Jennifer McIntosh, Alberta: McIntosh began her real estate career selling new homes for Brookfield Residential where she earned the Avid Diamond Award, the top customer service ranking based on results received from builders across North America. She spent the last four years at RE/MAX where she was named among the top 10 multiple times each year for earning more than $50,000 in monthly closing commissions.
About eXp Realty
eXp Realty is an eXp World Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPI) company. eXp World Holdings also houses eXp World Technologies, LLC, which operates the VirBELA platform.
eXp Realty, The Real Estate Cloud Brokerage™, is the largest residential real estate brokerage by geography in North America. It is one of the fastest growing real estate brokerage firms in North America with more than 18,000 agents across 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia and three Canadian provinces. As a subsidiary of a publicly traded company, eXp Realty uniquely offers real estate professionals within its ranks opportunities to earn eXp World Holdings stock for production and contributions to overall company growth.
VirBELA offers a modern, cloud-based environment focused on education and team development with clients in various industries from government to retail. VirBELA developed eXp Realty’s current cloud campus, which provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for the company’s agents and staff.
For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.exprealty.com.
Connect with eXp Realty and eXp World Holdings:
- Facebook – Canada, United States, investor relations
- Twitter – United States, investor relations
- LinkedIn – Canada and United States
Media Relations Contact:
Vice president of marketing and communications, eXp Realty
360.419.5285 ext. 116
Investor Relations Contact:
Managing director, MZ Group – MZ North America