Company Welcomes Industry Leaders and Award Winners Across the U.S.
BELLINGHAM, WASH. — April 22, 2019 — eXp Realty, The Real Estate Cloud Brokerage™ and a subsidiary of eXp World Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPI), today announced some of the new agents and teams who recently joined the brokerage.
- Claudia and Paul Buttenhoff, New Jersey and New York: This husband and wife team is bilingual (English and Spanish) and serve the greater New York City area. Paul is a former productivity coach and team leader at Keller Williams. Claudia has a background in accounting and finance. The team has a combined 17 years of real estate experience.
- Tracy Cousineau, Jason Williford and the Real Estate Expert Advisors, Georgia: This team’s momentum earned them a spot in the Inc. 5000, which ranks the fastest-growing, privately owned companies in the United States, where they reached No. 354 in 2016. They were awarded the top-producing Mega Team in 2015 by the Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of Realtors. The Real Estate Expert Advisors is the only Metro Atlanta real estate team recommended by Barbara Corcoran of the TV show “Shark Tank.”
- Dayton Schrader and The Schrader Group, Texas: This team has been ranked the No. 1 Residential Real Estate Team by the San Antonio Business Journal for the past three years. Schrader has received many accolades from state and local builder associations, including the Greater San Antonio Builders Association’s Humanitarian of the Year award in 2017 for his work with organizations such as the Children’s Miracle Network and Habitat for Humanity.
- Phil Sexton, Jeff Sibbach and the Sibbach Team, Arizona: Sexton and Sibbach joined forces in 2012 and have grown the team’s yearly sales volume to $223 million in 2018. Inman News named the team a finalist as the most innovative real estate team in both 2017 and 2018. Sibbach was ranked the No. 1 agent in the Phoenix-Metro by the Phoenix Business Journal in 2018. Sexton has been featured at Inman News’ Agent Reboot and the Rocky Mountain National Association of REALTORS® Regional Leadership Conference.
About eXp Realty
eXp Realty is an eXp World Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPI) company. eXp World Holdings also houses eXp World Technologies, LLC, which operates the VirBELA platform.
eXp Realty, The Real Estate Cloud Brokerage™, is the largest residential real estate brokerage by geography in North America. It is one of the fastest growing real estate brokerage firms in North America with more than 18,000 agents across 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia and three Canadian provinces. As a subsidiary of a publicly traded company, eXp Realty uniquely offers real estate professionals within its ranks opportunities to earn eXp World Holdings stock for production and contributions to overall company growth.
VirBELA offers a modern, cloud-based environment focused on education and team development with clients in various industries from government to retail. VirBELA developed eXp Realty’s current cloud campus, which provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for the company’s agents and staff.
For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.exprealty.com.
Connect with eXp Realty and eXp World Holdings:
- Facebook – Canada, United States, investor relations
- Twitter – United States, investor relations
- LinkedIn – Canada and United States
Media Relations Contact:
Vice president of marketing and communications, eXp Realty
360.419.5285 ext. 116
Investor Relations Contact:
Managing director, MZ Group – MZ North America