Industry Leaders and Award Winners Attracted to Cloud-Based Brokerage
BELLINGHAM, Wash. — Aug. 29, 2019 — eXp Realty, The Real Estate Cloud Brokerage and a subsidiary of eXp World Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPI), today announced some of the new agents and teams who recently joined the brokerage.
- Carl Azbell and the Countrywide Realty Group, Texas Azbell has more than 19 years in the real estate industry and was a top producer at Countrywide Home Loans and Keller Williams before bringing his team to eXp. This year, he was named among the Top 500 Brokers in the Americas by The Broker Agent Committee and previously achieved the award for highest gross commission at his former brokerage.
- Glenn Bill and the Glenn Bill Group, Indiana Bill is a 31-year veteran of Century 21 and served as an agent, team leader and broker/owner. For the past 20 years, he has been recognized among the top two percent of sales agents, and as a top 10 team leader and broker/owner by his former brokerage. He is nationally recognized for his book “The ABC’s of Attitude,” a No. 1 international best-seller, and as the top “Attitude” keynote speaker; the “Source of Sales,” a real estate sales training system he created; and as the host of the Get Attitude Podcast. The Glenn Bill Group has averaged more than 100 sales per year for the past ten years.
- Tina Garcia and Rudy Mohamed, and the Everest Team, Arizona Founded in 2012, the Everest Team has become one of the top producing teams in Arizona. In 2018, they sold more than 200 homes, totaling more than $58 million in sales. The Everest Team has earned numerous production awards and their team motto is “Together We Move Mountains.”
- Vincent Koo, New York Koo has been in the real estate industry for 19 years and previously led three EXIT Realty offices. In 2016 and 2017, they ranked No. 2 for highest gross commissions for a multi-office operation for all of EXIT Realty Corp. International. Koo was twice named No. 1 recruiter among all EXIT Realty Corp. International and his team earned Brokerage of the Year for 11 consecutive years in the EXIT Realty New York Metro region.
- Rip Phillips, Kentucky Phillips currently serves as the President of the Kentucky Association of REALTORS®. He has been in the real estate business for 15 years and joins eXp Realty as both an agent and a Kentucky Managing Broker.
About eXp Realty
eXp Realty is an eXp World Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPI) company. eXp World Holdings also owns eXp World Technologies, LLC, which operates VirBELA.
eXp Realty, The Real Estate Cloud Brokerage, is the largest residential real estate brokerage by geography in North America. It is one of the fastest growing real estate brokerage firms in North America with more than 21,000 agents across 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia and five Canadian provinces. As a subsidiary of a publicly traded company, eXp Realty uniquely offers real estate professionals within its ranks opportunities to earn eXp World Holdings stock for production and contributions to overall company growth.
VirBELA offers a modern, cloud-based environment focused on education and team development with clients in various industries from government to retail. VirBELA developed eXp Realty’s current cloud campus, which provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for the company’s agents and staff.
For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.exprealty.com.
Connect with eXp Realty and eXp World Holdings:
- Facebook – Canada, United States, investor relations
- Twitter – United States, investor relations
- LinkedIn – Canada and United States
Media Relations Contact:
Vice President, Marketing and Communications, eXp Realty
360.419.5285 ext. 116
Investor Relations Contact:
Managing Director, MZ Group – MZ North America