Honorees Recognized for Achieving High Production Goals
BELLINGHAM, Wash. — May 28, 2020 — eXp Realty, the fastest-growing, global residential real estate company, today announced that 48 agents were honored as eXp Realty ICON agents for May 2020.
The eXp Realty ICON Agent Award honors agents who achieve exceptional production goals and positively impact company culture. ICON status is reserved for agents who meet or exceed high production goals and operate in alignment with eXp Realty’s core values.
eXp Realty ICON agents for May 2020 are as follows:
- Ashley Arlitt, Texas
- Chad and Jennifer Beasley, Alabama
- Michael Blake, Michigan
- Denise Blevins, Virginia
- Kent Brenneman, Indiana
- Kevin Carnes, South Carolina
- Tina Cheung, Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C.
- Treva Christopher Texas
- Laurissa Code, British Columbia
- Jeremy Cupp, Arkansas
- Steven Custer, North Carolina
- Jawahar Dodani, Arizona
- Christopher Feamster, Florida
- Tim Fiebig, California
- Iean Finley, Illinois
- Monica Foster, Texas
- Jeffrey and Renee Funk, Florida
- Damon Gettier, Virginia
- Derek Gillette , British Columbia
- Justin Graham, Indiana
- Gusty Gulas, Alabama
- Lisa Guzman, Texas
- Denise and Jay Heath, Florida
- Barry Hoey, Florida
- Vincent Hopper, Indiana
- Clifton Johnson, Texas
- Justyna Johnson, Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Thomas Kala, British Columbia
- Tram Luong, North Carolina and South Carolina
- Torry McJunkins, Ohio
- Darcy McLeod, British Columbia
- Dan Metz, California
- Christopher Nordella, California
- Stephen Ostler, Utah
- Liz Page-Kramer, Delaware
- David Robles, California
- Josh Rogers, Florida
- Blair Rota, British Columbia
- Dawn Sharp, Missouri and Kansas
- Vanna Siackhasone, Alaska
- Jeffrey Sibbach, Arizona
- Becky Simmons, Tennessee
- Christopher Snow, Florida
- Ryan Tollefsen, Alaska
- Toni Vandegrift, Delaware
- Suzanne Vasbinder, Florida
- Brian Wilson, Washington D.C., Virginia and Maryland
- Stephanie Ziemann, Texas
The eXp Realty ICON Agent Award provides each qualified ICON with up to $16,000 in publicly traded eXp World Holdings, Inc. common stock upon the achievement of certain production, cultural and event attendance goals. The company’s cap is presently set at $16,000. Through the program, ICONs effectively can earn up to their entire cap amount back in the form of stock. ICON agent qualification and benefit details are available in the ICON Program Overview.
About eXp Realty
eXp Realty is an eXp World Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPI) company. eXp World Holdings also owns VirBELA.
eXp Realty, The Real Estate Cloud Brokerage, is the fastest-growing, global residential real estate company with more than 28,000 agents in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia. As a subsidiary of a publicly traded company, eXp Realty uniquely offers real estate professionals within its ranks opportunities to earn eXp World Holdings stock for production and contributions to overall company growth.
VirBELA is an immersive technology platform for business, events and education. Its modern, cloud-based environment provides a virtual experience for workers, attendees, students and more to communicate, collaborate, meet and socialize. For more information, visit the company’s website at virbela.com.
Connect with eXp World Holdings and its companies: https://expworldholdings.com/social.
Media Relations Contact:
Vice president, marketing and communications, eXp Realty
360.419.5285 ext. 116
Investor Relations Contact:
Raymond “RJ” Jones
Executive Vice President, finance and growth, eXp World Holdings